Monday 15 May 2017

Meet our 2017 School Council Members &
Class Representatives...
Caleb Griffin - Class Representative - Room 7
I think a leader is someone who is always focused.
As a developing leader my personal goal is to help others.
As a Class Representative this year I am looking forward to helping to make the school an even better place.
 
Brooke Barnett - Class Representative - Room 8
I think a leader is someone who helps people achieve things.
As a developing leader my personal goal is to help make fun things happen at Tauriko.
As a Class Representative this year I am looking forward to helping to have more sports days.
 
Coco Campion - Class Representative - Room 9
 I think a leader is someone who listens to others.
As a developing leader my personal goal is to help other people in the school.
As a Class Representative this year I am looking forward to helping run student events.
 Micah Verstappen - Class Representative - Room 10
I think a leader is someone who sets an example and makes the school an even better place to learn.
As a developing leader my personal goal is to learn the values of being a Class Representative.
As a Class Representative this year I am looking forward to helping lots of people like the Wee Sprouts.
 
Drew Bryan - Class Representative - Room 11
I think a leader is someone who is a role model and they help others.
As a developing leader my personal goal is to learn how to develop ideas.
As a Class Representative this year I am looking forward to setting things up and helping with things like cake stalls and discos.
 
Charlotte Rose - Class Representative - Room 13
I think a leader is someone who shows respect and helps others.
As a developing leader my personal goal is to work with others on school projects.
As a Class Representative this year I am looking forward to running new events for Tauriko students.
 
Ava Parish - Class Representative - Room 14
I think a leader is someone who takes care of the school.
As a developing leader my personal goal is to help run more sports events.
 As a Class Representative this year I am looking forward to working with others to make Tauriko an even better place.
 Zak Weatherley - Class Representative - Room 15
I think a leader is someone who commits to a role and sticks to it.
As a developing leader my personal goal is to bring up cool ideas that the whole school will love.
As a Class Representative this year I am looking forward to starting up cool ideas.
Matthew Couper- School Council - Tall Poppies
I think a leader is someone who helps people to do the things they need and want to achieve. It's someone that people can look up to.
As a developing leader my personal goal is to be involved in as many leadership roles as I can, to improve the leadership qualities that I have and to develop new ones.
As a School Council Member this year I am looking forward to helping with events throughout the year.
 
Jessica Hayman - School Council - Tall Poppies
I think a leader is someone who can put in ideas, are able to be expressive and are not too shy.
As a developing leader my personal goal is to be be more 'smiley' every day and to speak out with more confidence.
As a School Council Member this year I am looking forward to being able to work with all of the team to run fun events.
Ivy Anderson-Podmore - School Council - Tall Poppies
I think a leader is someone who people can look up to, someone who can represent the school and set good examples for other students.
As a developing leader my personal goal is to help the school as much as I can.
As a School Council Member this year I am looking forward to working with everyone in the School Council to make things happen, as well I would like to bring new things to the school.
 
Arabella Elliott - School Council - Tall Poppies
I think a leader is someone who represents the school and sets good examples for others.
As a developing leader my personal goal is to help the School Council as much as I can. I am also keen to be involved in other leadership opportunities.
As a School Council Member this year I am looking forward to running fun and cool events with the students.

1 comment:

  1. We are so lucky to have such a talented number of student leaders, committed and passionate in making Tauriko School and even more amazing place to be.

    ReplyDelete